Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tuesday's report from nursary

Report from nursery, tues 6th Jan.
---------------------------------
He had two naps of about 1 hour each.

I'll leave out the nappies :) He has been having a lot of soiled ones so has rather a sore bottom though I think it's teething related.

Breakfast - fruit and milk
bottle at 10am
lunch veggie shepard's pie, carrots, swede and gravy. Apple pie and custard
bottle at 2.
tea - ravioli and toast

General info - Edward had a lovely day and eaten very well. Standing well without support.

--------------------------------
The last is something he has nearly but not quite been doing at home. Today he spent a lot of time pushing his brick trolley back and forth across the room.

He is teething, I can see the edge of a tooth through the skin on the upper gums but nothing has broken through as yet.

Very vocal and signs finished and more when he wants.

There are some pics of him on my craft blog as I am trying to do a photo a day for the whole of the year though knowing me it will last a few weeks.

No comments: